Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice for Mary c:

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Practice for Mary c: Empty
PostSubject: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:20 am

Practice for Mary c: Animal%20health(hr)

A dog followed by a cat padded into a clearing. "It's nice out, Sammie," he stated, sitting down on his rump to feel a cool breeze ruffle his neck fur.

A small tabby cat pounced in front of him. "Yep, it sure is! Hey- i'm bored....." She stretched out onto the fresh grass, her claws appearing from their sheaths. ".....ahhhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am

Peggie comes out of the trees, and comes up from behind Sammie and hugs her with her wings surprising her, "Hi buddy!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 am

Her fur bristled up, and she shot up. "EEEEP! Who are you! Get away!!!" she cried, her claws scraping against the ground (LOLRAEP XD). "Richard, help!"

Richard attempted to tackle the horse, but Peggie was pretty tough. His feet gave way, and he slipped, his back crashing onto the soft grass.

Sammie batted the air as if to get away. "I don't know yoooouu!"
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 pm

As Sammie was saying "i don't know yooouuuu!" Peggie was puzzled of what to do. Peggie's mane was flipping around with the wind, as she was thinking of how she would render Sammie.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

The cat bent down. "Why would you do that? You could have hurt me!" she snapped, her tail lashing with anger.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Peggie was wondering how badly she was hurt. "Well sorry, i just wanted to say hi." Peggie felt bad that she could of hurt someone. But it wasn't intentionally, she was just trying to say hi to Sammie. She was just trying to make a new friend; litteraly. As she was tired of unicorns, she wanted a different breed to be her friend. Something different, unicorns always had the same things in common. If Sammie agreed to be her friend, she could finnaly have a friend that has different problems, that she might try to help solve, which would make her a better friend to others if they were the same. All in all, she wanted a new and different breed of friend and Peggie assumed a cat might be a common animal if she tried to become more social, so might as well start with Sammie if she wanted to get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 am

ooc: DON'T DOUBLE POST! READ TEH RULEZ! XD

ic: Sammie sat down and suddenly gave a cheerful smile. "That's mmmmkay!" she purred, stretching out and placing her paw's on the- whatsitcalled? Pegocorn? She set her paws on its front leg, and rose up to meet her face. "I'm Sammie! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:50 am

Peggie was quiet surprised how Sammie quickly exchanged looks and feelings. "I'm Peggie." Peggie felted warmed inside that she wanted to be her friend. "So, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 am

Richard stepped in front of Sammie as she began speaking. He narrowed his eyes at the horse-like creature. "Richard.. don't.." whispered Sammie. The German Shepherd narrowed his eyes before stepping away. "Er.. you see.. Richard's my soulmate. We've been through thick and thin. We shared the same household at birth, too," she sighed. "What about you? Why do you look so.. weird?"
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:06 pm

"What are you taking about?" Peggie wasn't getting this. "I never knew a cat and dog would get along.." She didn't know exactly what to say, but if it was anything, it wouldn't be that.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yeah, weird, I know, she laughed. "But when you have a friend forever... you can't just throw them away because of some superstition of the rivalry between canines and felines,"
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 pm

"True, true. But every cat and dog i've met they always hated each other. But i guess in a REAL friendship animal superstitions are just bullcrud." Peggie tried to think of an animal that scared her. Like, a wolf. Wolves have been a predator to horses/ pegohorns/ unicorns/ cows, and other horselike and livestock. "I wonder what it would be like to be friends with a wolf... They seem really beautiful, but are considered to be dangerous to us of the horse (like) breed along with livestock. What do you think Sammie?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 pm

"Yeah. I'm friends with a dragon and a winged wolf. She hangs out with another wolf without wings. This world.. everyone's equal in my eyes," she explained, swiping a paw at a small skittering mouse. "Even mice. Just 'cause I eat them, doesn't mean i'm not thankful for what I've got. Some animals are very sick in the head, but I still believe they're just as equal as I am in this world we're living in." Richard was already falling asleep. ".....you guys are talking about dumb stuff. Let's just... go do something heroic..." He was silenced with a sharp kick from Sammie's hind leg.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Peggie thought that Sammie was 100% correct. Some people are sick & wrong in the mind. Through anyone's eyes should everyone be equal. No superstitions, assumptions, or sterotypes should be placed on anyone, or anything. "Well, do you believe sterotypes, assumptions and superstitions Richard? That isn't a very good character trait to have!" As she looked at him with fearful, innocent, yet angry animated eyes. "Sammie, does he care about this kind of stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Richard said nothing, just yawned. "O'course he does! He just isn't the talkative type! He likes adventure like I do! Matter of fact, we're traveling the world for cool sights. So far we've traveled 79.7% of the United States. Don't know what that is? It's hard to explain. But Richard and I.. we feel like this place suits us. We may just stay here, but we're still just passer-bys. We've had many fun adventures. Richard even fought a polar bear one time. And.. heh.. funny story... Richard was sleeping and-" she was cut off by a loud growl from the dog. "Don't talk about it..." he growled, but Sammie ignored him. "Heh. So, Richard was sleeping, see, and there was this badger. Yeah, me and my beaaauuuuttiiiffuuullll claws handled that striped nocturnal predator! Almost tore off my ear, see? Look at that cut!" She leaned close towards the p(r)egocorn and showed her the slice on the side of her ear.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:07 am

"Oh my gawsh!" She exclaimed. Peggie automatically thought that Sammie was one tough kitty! "Iv'e never been on an adventure, because where i come from, it's not like you could. You couldn't go far. It's pretty much the only reason why i don't like it and why im never going back. And yes, it's another reason why im so girly and naive." as time was ticking by, she started getting sadder and sadder. "I have always seen people like you, i always wanted to be like you.. But you see, how i grew up and was raised, along with where i was, made me this preppy girly - fied and softy pegocorn! I tend to make things seem so sad and dramatic and times, and i always wanted to change it, and become a person like you! All adventurous, never at home, living off of what they can, having fun, and having a friend the whole way. I never did get an experience like that, always safe in a home with a varied amount of friends, which by the way, i think i would get better if i had a choice. But you know, what are the odds. Do you think you could help me become a little less soft preppy and girly? Get a little more tough, and not get as hurt and sad and dramatic as easily? You know, get me a little more out there in the world of adventure???" Peggie said, frightened of what Sammie might say, and also wondering what pain might come along on this, that is, if Sammie and Richard did agree to take Peggie on a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Sammie stretched, flattered by the offer. She leapt upon the pegocorn's back and leaned close to her ear to say, "OF COUUURRRSEE!" She stared at her ear a long moment before more quietly saying, "but you need to carry me today. Richard's beat." The poor German Shepherd was drooling from exhaustion. He was definately tired.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 pm

"That ok." She was smiling with all the happiness she probably had ever had in her life time.
Her smile was as big as the crescent moon that was to shine that night. "So what do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 am

"What me and Richard do, I guess. Just keep on truckin'." The tabby hopped down, nudged the dog awake, and let him plop onto the pegocorn's back. She hopped up onto her back as well. "Onward, m'lady!"
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 pm

"OK!" So Peggie was walking around aimlessly and her hooves were getting caught in some thorns from a bush. "OWWW!! That hurt really bad!" She stopped after only 30 minutes of the time.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Sammie leaned down to examine her hooves. "Hmm.. we're in a pickle. I thought you could fly, no?" She pointed to her wings.

ooc: XD yeah, mary >.>

OOC means Out Of Character

IC means In Character

okay? XD
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm

"Oh yeah, i can huh!" Peggie felted a little blond when Sammie pointed this out, like she should of known that forever by now.

How was i OOC?
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 am

ooc: HORRIBLE! XD jk ._.

ic: Sammie burst out laughing. "Well, fly, then!"
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

"Ok!" So Peggie starts flying somewhere over the rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 pm

ooc: XD

ic: Sammie stared down. "Damn! We're pretty high up! Don't you think we should get a bit closer to the gro- RICHARD!" The German Shepherd was slipping off of the pegocorn. Suddenly, his paws scraped against her side, and he plummeted to earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice for Mary c:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next