Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice for Mary c:

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Peggie was scared. "Holy shit, lets fly down!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Richard landed in a large lake. The splash was so large that even Sammie felt it. "Richaaard!"
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:25 pm

"What happened to him Sammie?!?!?!?!" Peggie was only hoping that the lake wasn't that deep. "Do you think he will be ok?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

"No, no, no. This is bad. Richard can't swim. Only I can. We always go AROUND bodies of water!" She leapt from her back, her body stretched out. She plunged into the water.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Peggie's heart was beating faster then it ever has in her lifetime. She got really scared about everything. She couldn't let her acquiescence buddy's friend die. "Is there a way to save him?!?!?" She really wanted to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Sammie couldn't hear her, for she was underwater. She saw the dog wriggling underneath the water. She wasn't strong enough to surface him, she knew. The cat stared into his eyes as the last gasp of air escaped the German Shepherd's mouth.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Peggie went under the shepard as if position on land; but under water. She knew Sammie's life long buddy was in her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 am

ooc: LOL in her hooves XD

ic: Sammie began to float back up to surface. "Hurry!" she said, but all that came out were bubbles.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 pm

"I'm trying!" And those were the only words that she could spit out.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 am

Sammie floated to surface and took in a giant breath. Her frantic splashed made her wash up to shore. She bent over, hoping Peggie found a way.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Peggie knew how to get out now, but now she was just scared because only Sammie got to shore. At this time she was wondering where Richard was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice for Mary c:   Practice for Mary c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice for Mary c:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2