Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

First Day of School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 am

ooc: Yes, yes i did xDD

ic: Negi watched her, and returned a smile. "I'm Negi. A pleasure to meet you, Ally," he said. "So are you excited for the big year?"
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:11 am

ooc: lol XD

bic:Allison nodded happily and replied with compassion"Yes!I am very excited, I got into highschool only barely because, because I had low grades, but I worked hard and got in!"

Karma watched them in amusement, but did'nt even bother to say hello, they would probably be scared of her anyway. Karma's eyes filled with sadness and she looked back down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 am

"Well, if you just keep working harder, you can succeed anything, I suppose!" Turning, he watched Karma and waved. "Hiya," he said.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 am

ooc: lol I think it's funny none of them have gotten in trouble for talking so much in class yet XD

bic: Karma looked up in surprise, he was the first person to have acknowledged her presence kindly(yah I know sounds weird but he is the first one...). She waved weakly and said" H-hello."She also had a stutter,and most of her words came out shakily, which added onto how mean people were to her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 am

ooc: ikr? ms. death is prolly deaf lolol >U<

ic: Negi's brown eyes gleamed. "You excited too? First days are always exciting!" he said cheerfully, keeping his voice low.

Happy groaned with irritation as he sunk lower in his seat. (-n-;)
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 am

Allison smiled happily at him and said" So where are you from Negi?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:35 am

Negi stared. "I'm from..." He paused. "Britain."

ooc: XD
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:43 am

"oh that's cool i'm from Illinois." Allison started going on about illinois randomly.

Karma tuned her head back to her book, thinking of Allison as nothing more than a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Negi nodded. "Cool," he mused, deep in thought. "Odd question, but what's your favorite subject?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Allison replied perkily ,dropping the illinois subject," Oh!My favorite subject would have to be... Science!"Allison smiled happily, maybe today would'nt be so bad!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Negi nodded. "I like all subjects but I think I prefer math the most!" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Allison gasped and said" Oh... I hate math XD"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Negi laughed. "Most do," he stated. Ms. Death was going on and on and on about what they were gonna learn about World War I and II. Negi stared with disinterent. "I've already learned about this," he whispered to Allison. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn it again." Negi was silent for awhile before saying, "speaking of science, I heard we'll be dissecting many things!"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Allison smiled and grinned" Yes...we will..."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 am

Siana cringed as she crept down the corridor to the door with Ms Death's name written on it. It was open a little, so she slipped inside silently, praying that Ms Death, who was writing on the whiteboard with her back to her, wouldn't notice as she made herself as small as possible and headed in the direction of the only empty seat she could see, which was next to a tall boy who was sitting reading.
Damon raised his head a little as the girl walked in quietly and blinked. She was late...
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Ms. Death slung around a ruler flying at Siana. "YOU. ARE. LATE," she hissed, eyes glaring. Why were so many kids late these days? She got to work on her computer (again). "You are.... Siana."

Happy turned to look. Late, late, late, he thought, turning back around to roll his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

"So sorry miss." Siana said quickly, going quickly to the seat next to the boy. "Hi." She said to him quickly, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Karma tilted her head up out of her book, to look at the girl who had walked she sighed,probably just some other perky girl like mrs. happy place over there . She turned to Allison with a sour look, god she hated really hyper girls.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:02 am

ooc: would the boy be Happy? xD

ic: Happy turned slightly. "Hey," he murmured, not looking directly at her.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 am

ooc: I think so o3o

bic:Allison looked over at the new girl and waved.So many people were late today!
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 am

Siana noticed the other girl wave at her and gave her a nod in response as she got her book out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Allison turnned back to her desk, and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 am

Happy sat there, not enjoying the boring mood.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

And feli came up behind up and spooked him .3.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:45 am

ooc: lolwtf xD Yay, you're posting again! :D

ic: Happy jumped in his seat, startled. He stifled a shriek, and whipped around, glaring at him. "D- Don't do that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: Royland School-
Jump to: