Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

First Day of School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Allison quickly rushed over to find a seat, but the only one available was next to the boy from before(she still does'nt know his name). She sat next to him and shuffled her feet, hoping like heck that he did'nt hate her. Allison took out her book and started looking through it trying not to look nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Happy didn't like the vibe Meditation was giving off, and she knew it. Her mouth curled into a smile as she realized this.

Happy glanced at her. Allison? That's her name?
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Allison glanced to her left at the boy nervously. She still did'nt know his name, and it was unlikely he would want to be her friend. She would really like if we were friends though. Allison kept thinking about this, and stopped reading her book.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Feli noticed Allison, and wanted to say hi. " Hi!! I'm Veneciano!! Or Feli for short, since it's pronounced with a "f" sound, rather than a " v. "How are you on this nice school day? Exciting for highschool any??" Feli said with such jubilant emotion. He really didn't wanna mess up this time, he already had scared Happy away.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Ooc: or cuz his name can also be Feliciano Vargas...

Ic: Happy noticed that she returned his gaze. He looked away quickly. Why did she have such a faraway look? That didn't stop Happy from listening in to Feli's conversation, however. He had embarrassed himself enough so far. He irritatedly stared up at Ms. Death.

"So that means for the school year we'll be learning about World War I and World War II!" she said, grinning. Kids made groans of protest as she said this.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Ooc: Oh well! xD

Ic: Feli's beginning w/ Happy, didn't turn out the greatest, but he wanted to be something more than a nuisance to him and what he does; if anything. " Happy, can we start over?" Feli had a hopeful look of friendship blustering out of his big brown/hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Happy blinked at him. "Start... Over?" he echoed. He looked down at his desk once more. "Yeah, sure," he sighed, a small sharp tooth visible from his mouth. Does he really want to be my friend?
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Allison looked over at them hopefully and said" Hi uhh nice to meet you!"She turned to Happy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Since Feli's greeting to Allison was ignored, Feli set off to be something more than a stranger. " So, uh, what's your favourite hobby? What do you like to do?" He was genuinely interested in what he had to say. He wanted to become real friends. Not just someone you wave to thinking you know everything.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 pm

ooc: no it wasn't ignored! xD she replied, silly~! xD

ic: Happy shook his head. "Nngh... I don't have a hobby. I just study. And I like to be by myself," he informed.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:40 am

ooc:when... ._.

ic: " So do you do you get good grades?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am

ooc:Allison looked over at them hopefully and said" Hi uhh nice to meet you!"She turned to Happy and smiled.(right here I said nice to meet you)

bic:Allison looked over at Feli and asked" So,where do you come from? I came from Pekin Illinois.It always rains over there, and its really cold,but it can also be very hot!" She continued babbling about illinois,not noticing that she had intterupted Feli and Happy's conversation.

Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 am

ooc: all the time! D:<

ic: Happy nodded, glad that Ms. Death didn't notice them chatting. "Yeah. I'm not a nerd or anything. I don't necessarily enjoy studying," he said, ignoring Allison whom was talking about Illinois.

Meditation gazed at them with interest. Grinning, she butted into their conversation. "So you must be Happy? I'm Meditation. You're new, aren't you? I can tell..." she said, giving a small sniff.

Happy felt really insecure around this unfamiliar girl. "U- Uh yeah," he stammered, stumbling over his words. Nervously, he avoided her bright red gaze.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Allison stopped talking long enough to notice Meditation come over, she felt a chill run up her back, when she looked at her. Exactly who was she?
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Meditation looked at Allison, and suddenly changed her expression to a cold hard stare. "Hey," she began, glaring at her, but Happy stopped her by giving a cough.

Happy didn't know this girl, and he knew she was up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 am

ooc: lol now two of you charries hate me ._. XD

bic: Allison was intimidated my Meditation,and when she glared at Allison it made her want to run away. She said smally" H-hi." Oh gosh now do two students hate her? What a bad first day this was turning out for Allison!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 am

Meditation softened her eyes at Happy and backed off.

Happy shook his head. "I'm sorry. I really don't know her, truly," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 am

Allison looked at Happy, and said" Yeah I know you don't know her... she was a little scary. What did you think about her?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 am

Happy stayed silent. "She seems okay. It's only the first day, after all," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 am

ooc: sorry for double post, but... xD

ic: A young girl with honey-yellow eyes stared down at her book blankly as Mr. Flame was already teaching about math. "Now, which one of you is familiar with pi?" he began, his voice trailing off. Many people raised their hands. The girl raised her arm high, her silver hair falling. "Yes, Angel. Tell us what you know about that," the teacher instructed. She stared at him for a long time before smiling."
Spoiler:
" she said monotonously, without much effort, "are the first 1000 digits in pi, sir." The teacher was awestruck, and pushed his glasses farther up his nose. "G- Good job, Miss Angel. Class, please give her a round of applause! That was truly spectacular!" The class stared, but gave a dumbfounded clap. Not a stare of anger, but a stare of awe. She had said all of those numbers in 2 minutes flat! Angel nodded her head and continued smiling.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:48 am

ooc: ok edited one last time XD

bic: Allison tryed to forget about Meditation but it was like Meditation had engraved herself into Allisons mind, for once in that class she read her book instead of talking.

Last edited by iceleaf on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 am

ooc: that was in mr. flame's class xD
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 am

ooc: Okay I edited it XD sorry I took so long to fix it I was lazeh Razz

bic: Karma just kept reading her book not looking up from it or saying anything throughout class, she was'nt a very talkative girl, and often had a dark way of thinking of things. Because of this people often don't go near Karma. After a while of this Karma learned to just tune everyone out and deal with being alone.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 am

The door opened for, hopefully, the last time before a young boy with reddish hair walked in. He was much too short for his age, wasn't he!? He blinked when the teacher whipped around to give him a warning glare. "You're late!" As if it weren't plain to see already. The boy bowed with apology. "S- Sorry! I- Um..." He finally stood up tall, looking the teacher in the eye. His glasses were so small, that even his eyes were bigger than them! "I'm Negi Springfield, ma'am," he said with a British accent. People stared at him, blinkin at his size. "Ah, yes... Let me just register you into the roster..." Ms. Death fiddled with her computer for a bit before falling silent. "U- Um... this must be a mistake. This says you are 10 years old!" Negi smiled. "No ma'am. That's correct." The teacher stared. "A- Alright, then. Take your seat, sir." The young boy took a seat near many unfamiliar people (A.K.A. our characters xD) and stayed quiet.

Happy watched him. This was proposturous! A 10 year old in their high school classroom!? Surely there was just a misunderstanding.... He avoided the small kid's gaze, but he knew that Meditation's eyes were just boring into Negi.

ooc: .u.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 am

ooc: WOW! XD you really made a Negi from negima? lol

bic: Karma looked up from her book for the first time in class that day, staring at the boy curiously. Negi Springfield huh... He's an interseting one...

Allison looked toward Negi and smiled. She said in a perky tone" Hello! My names Allison, but you can call me Ally!"She smiled brightly at him flashing her perfect teeth.

ooc: .w.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: Royland School-
Jump to: