Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Twig glided above Matt creak, looking for a suitable place to land where no wolves had been recently. He had been sent on a mission to find out the true story of Matt creak and how it got it's name. He was a secret agent, and those previously sent on this mission had mysteriously disappeared.
This wasn't an area he would normally investigate, he was used to the cold chill of the snowy lands. But he had a job to do, and was determined to do it, and do it well.

Last edited by FerretFanatic on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Mewtwo glanced up at the large snowy owl that soared over him. "What are you doing?" he asked curiously, to no-one in particular. He had nothing better to do, so he decided to follow the owl. He'd heard they were wise. Maybe this one could help him.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 am

A bear sat in the middle of Matt Creek, his fur limp and light from age. He stared at the sun, his eyes glowing brightly.

ooc: this isnt Matt >:c
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am

Twig spotted two figures below him. He had noticed one had been following him for a while. He soared lower, trying to identify them. He was in the middle of them both. Twig decided to land on a tree, insight of them both. I hope i don't get eaten... He thought, with a flutter of his wings.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 am

Mewtwo eyed the snowy owl curiously and went over to it.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Chp had been sleeping in his little makeshift best in the tree when he herd something land on it. Peeking out he saw the owl and smiled sneaking up on it went "boo" right behind it
Back to top Go down
http://fablehavenrp.forumotion.com/forum
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Twig (poor Twig) jumped ten foot and shrieked at the mouse in alarm. He pecked the mouse gently on the head and turned to face the.... purple thing. "Who are you and why have you been following me?" He glanced at the bear, but then back at... it.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am

Chip laughed so hard tears were coming down his face and catching on his wiskers till the owl pecked him "hey what was that for your on my tree I had a right" he said wrinkling his nose up
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 am

"Sorry." Twig said without hesitation. He shook his head sharply, "I mean, I'm not sorry - you could have given me a heart attack! A mouse would have been responsible for my death!" Twig sighed. "Who are you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 am

Huh. Mewtwo thought to himself. Guess that owl isn't as wise as it's said to be "That's a hamster." he said. "Not a mouse."
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Twig fluttered his wings in embarrassment. "OK - so what are you supposed to be? Are you the mouse?"
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 am

Chp birders out laughing "mouse?? Good one and I'm an elephant" he said "who are you wise guy?" he asked
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 am

"The names, Twig, squirt." Twig said indignantly, trying to repaint his image. "Do either of you know who that bear is over there?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 am

Mewtwo glared at the owl and looked in the direction of the bear the owl had pointed out. "No. Wouldn't it be easier to go and ask him?"
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Twig blinked his large, black eyes. He turned to look at the bear. "What if it eats me?" Twig asked, but flew off and landed in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Mewtwo rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:15 am

The bear sat there silently, his gaze piercing into the sun. He was peaceful, and nothing disturbed him. He finally stirred and, a low deep rumble emitted from him. "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment..." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Mewtwo stared at the bear. OK....
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 pm

"er....." Twig wasn't sure what to say to that. "er... I'll bare that in mind..... Y'know if you stare into the sun too long you'll start seeing spots..."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Mewtwo stared at the owl in astonishment. "What was that?" he said, shocked. "Where the hell did that come from?!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 am

"He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened," he murmured. The bear looked at him slowly. His eyes were a bright amber, and they shone as light as the sun. "Life isn’t worth living for, unless you have something worth dying for."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 am

Mewtwo crossed his arms in annoyance. "I do have something worth dying for."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 pm

The bear narrowed his eyes. "You, Mewtwo. Your mouth is faster than your mind. You'd best be careful," he warned.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 am

Mewtwo glared at the bear. "It's true though, I do."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 pm

The bear gave a calm nod. "The sun sees all, whereas I can, too. You are here to see the story behind Matt Creek, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'   Searching for the story of 'Matt creak' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for the story of 'Matt creak'
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next