Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frosty Foretress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 am

Fergie leaned over and looked. What was going on? Was he okay?

ooc: lol fail
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 am

Snowstorm looked around until he didn't have any more air at all, but he still saw no sign of the other wolf. Finally he came back up to the surface and climbed out of the water, gasping for air. "I couldn't find him." he said quietly, returning to Fergie.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am

Fergie's eyes widened. "He has to be there!" she cried, beginning to slip into the water. "I can't let him die!"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 am

"Woah, don't do that." Snowstorm grabbed the scruff of her neck again and dragged her away from the edge of the water. "He must've got out, Fergie." he sniffed at the air. "There's no sign of anything else around here, but it's getting late. I'll look one more time, then we'll leave, OK? If the other wolf wants to find us he can follow our scent."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 am

Fergie flattened her ears against her skull. "Yeah, okay," she sighed, beginning to sniff for a cave or something. She began to wander
She nosed the snowy ground eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 am

Snowstorm jumped back into the water. After as long as he could bear he climbed back out, unsuccessful again.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 am

Fergie settled down in a toasty ice cave. She swept away some snow with her bushy tail before curling up exhaustedly.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:07 am

Snowstorm came into the cave and sat down next to Fergie, watching the entrance to the cave. "Are you OK?" he asked her, not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am

Fergie said nothing, and just set her head on her paws. Guilt stabbed at her like a knife. This was all her fault. "No," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 am

Snowstorm looked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 am

"I put you all in danger. And for what?" she questioned, wiping her tears.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:57 am

Snowstorm frowned. "You didn't put anyone in danger....how did you put anyone in danger?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am

"Your helping me attracted a bear and got someone killed. I need to stop running my mouth and just look after myself," she grumbled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 pm

"No, he won't be dead. He would've got out without us noticing. Probably while I was dragging you out of the water the first time. Maybe he fled as the ice started cracking." Snowstorm lay down beside her and hesitated, then licked her head.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Fergie softened her eyes as his warm tongue went over her fur. "I'm tired," she yawned, flicking her ear as a sharp wind howled outside.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

"You go to sleep." Snowstorm said gently. "I'll keep watch until morning." he nuzzled her and lifted his head to watch out the entrance to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Fergie nodded and reluctantly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. The white sbhe wolf felt safe, but the guilt still lingered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Shadow was whining he coughed too "Hello..? Anyone...." He talked slowly his eyes where not wide open his eyes where almost closed he was breathing hard couldn't move he was half dead sooner or later his eyes closed and his fur blew in the wind.

OOC: I was gone for along time becuase I kept playing my DS playing pokemon black.. and was leveling up o.o' sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Ooc: did he just die? D:

IC: Fergie shifted uneasily. Something told her Shadow was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

OOC: No he isn't dead

IC: Shadow woke up and was in dreadful pain he couldn't get up or move his neck. The polor bear did too much damage "Dang you.. polor bear..." He whispered to his self and whined a bit. Shadow eyes where halfly closed becuase of being half dead. He might not survive this... at all

Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Fergie immediately got up and shouldered past Snowstorm. She bounded out into the thick blanket of snow and searched. "Shadow?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Shadow heard a she-wolf in the distance "Im here..." He replied to the she-wolf that called him. He flickered one of his ears and still layed on his side in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Fergie heard a faint answer, and dove deeper into the blizzard. She suddenly saw a flash of black, and she raced over. She stopped and began to lick Shadow continuously. "Shadow!Shadow! You're alright!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Shadow smiled "No im not fine.. But I am kinda little happy.." He replied, Shadow didn't want to move or nothing becuase he knew he can break his neck somemore and then die.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

"Can you walk?" she asked, noticing that he refused to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Foretress
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: