Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frosty Foretress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 am

Snowstorm broke into a silent run, gesturing with his head for Fergie to do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Fergie pressed her ears against her skull and bounded past Snowstorm. The polar bear eventually broke through, and began to slip inside, widenening the cave. It advanced towards them. "This way," barked Fergie, beginning to run the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 am

Snowstorm winced. "Be quiet." he hissed chasing after her, "He'll hear you!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 am

Shadow entered his black, slicky fur, shined in the sun.. Shadow yawned. His ears perked to a bear sound he slightly growled looking around seeing where it come from.. Its just me.. There is no polar bear He thought he heard it again... He kept on fallowing it and right there was the polar bear "Hey you.." He growled geting into a position.

OCC: Shadow is a wolf btw
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 am

Snowstorm clambered out the other side of the cave and looked round in the direction of the polar bear. There was another wolf there! Great. Snowstorm quickly ran over and shoved the wolf out of the way, forcing him to go in another direction. "Not that way!" he glanced round. "Fergie, hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Shadow stood up strong "Why?" He asked and flickered a ear and looked at snowstorm, he started to relize that its danger but he didn't go the other direction at all..
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 am

A large paw graced her snout. She gave a yipe and ran towards him quickly. Her legs suddenly stopped, and she slipped down. The ice caved down! It was too narrow! Blood gushed from her wound. "Snowstorm!" she tried to choke out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:23 am

Shadow saw the She-wolf in danger. He quickly ran to her and put his head in and grabbed her by the neck fur and slowly pulled her out being carful than ever and then he pulled her out all the way and setted her down and letted go.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 am

A long slice in her back was visible, and scarlet blood was stained on the frosty ground./
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Snowstorm went over to the two wolves. "Are you all right?" he asked Fergie, sniffing at her wound.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 am

"I think so-" she began before, a giant claw sliced through the ice with a giant crash. A loud irritated roar boomed with rage. The polar bear tumbled over to them and opened its large massive jaws.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:25 am

Shadow jumped infront of the polar bear and growled protecting the others. He doesn't care if he gets wounded but he will still protect anyone no matter what he will risk his life for anyone..
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

Snowstorm jumped on the polar bear's back, biting hard on it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 am

Shadow growled "Enough, Let me handle this bear alone" he snapped and growled at the bear awaiting for its move before he makes his.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:46 am

Fergie gave a pant and slumped down, her blood spilling on the ground.

"YOU FOOLISH WOLVES!" he boomed, swinging his massive paw at Shadow.

ooc: lol u can rp him yknow xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Shadow whines a bit but stops and growls he jumped and swiftly turned and went on his back. Shadow jumped off and went back to the front of the polor bear and grabbed its neck from under not letting go growling.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

"What are you doing?" Snowstorm growled at the other wolf. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" he jumped down and went over to Fergie, gently nudging her, trying to help her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Fergie twitched, and brought herself to her senses. Her eyes contracted with fear as a paw slapped down onto the ice, and a large crevice formed, water spraying out. Fergie gave a yelp and bit down on Snowstorm's scruff and tossed him across the ice, letting him skid away to safety. Her blue eyes glimmered as her paws slowly sunk into the icy depths along with the polar bear and Shadow. Fergie thrashed about and submerged lower and lower. She gasped, sucking in a mouthful of water. The white she-wolf gave a cough and her vision faded.

The polar bear fell headfirst. He twisted and turned, struggling to snap at the wolf on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 am

Snowstorm ran over to the three. How could I have not sensed that coming? he thought, jumping in and grabbing Fergie by the scruff of her neck and dragging her back up. He'd go back for the other wolf once he'd got Fergie to safety.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am

Fergie coughed up water. "Don't save me, Snowstorm, save yourself. Its my fault I'm causing you this much trouble.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 am

Snowstorm dragged Fergie up on dry land and away from the giant hole in the ground, back to where the ground was solid and not likely to fall away under your feet. "Don't say that." he panted. "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 am

"Yeah," she murmured, avoiding his gaze. "What about that other wolf!?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am

"Stay here. I'm going after him now. Don't move." Snowstorm turned and ran back the way they'd come, jumping back into the freezing water and swimming down, catching sight of the polar bear.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 am

The bear sunk lower. He thrashed about, his paws failing. One of his claws just barely skimmed Snowstorm's face.

Ooc: go ahead and RP him if u want xD
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 am

Snowstorm winced and swam under the bear, avoiding it's flailing legs. He went round to the bear's neck, where he's last seen the other wolf, but the other was gone. Snowstorm looked round, but couldn't see any sign of him. He swam up to the surface and took a deep breath before diving back under again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Foretress
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: