Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chilling Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Gaiya waddled out onto the beutifal white landscape,her footsteps making little indentations in the snow as she went.Gaiya had come here to look for food,but she was so tired!Maybe it would be okay to just rest a little bit. She turned and started preening her feathers.After she was sure that it was all clean,she got comfy and layed down on the snow. Gaiya sighed in happiness, the snow was so soft and she wished she could just stay here forever.

Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 am

Snowstorm watched the emperor penguin curiously. It had been a long time since he had ... seen ... a penguin. He stayed where he was, curled up in the snow, but kept his eyes fixed on the penguin.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:57 am

Gaiya did'nt notice Snowstorm, and continued laying down in the snow not suspicious at all of being watched.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

Snowstorm flicked his tail and twitched his nose, looking round as the seal poked his head out of the hole in the ice. It noticed Snowstorm, yelped, and dived under again, but that was okay. He let it go. He wasn't interested in seals.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:04 pm

ooc: What animal is Snowstorm?

bic: Gaiya turned to look up at the sun, but she could'nt for too long, because it hurt her eyes. She then turned in the direction of Snowstorm, and gasped immediately getting up from her resting spot. She was frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:25 pm

ooc: Wolf

ic: Snowstorm watched the penguin over his white bushy tail as she noticed him and jumped to her ... flippers. But then she didn't move. She looked terrified. Snowstorm parted his lips a little, giving her a wolfy grin, then went back to being stoic, not moving from his curled position.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Gaiya let put a squawk of fear, and chirped(i think that's what penguins do...)" Pl-please don't eat me!Spare my life!"

ooc: Oh xD thanks
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 am

Snowstorm raised an eyebrow at the penguin lazily and flicked his tail.
"Not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:22 am

Gaiya let out a sigh of relief and squawked" Oh thank goodness! I thought you were going to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 am

Snowstorm chuckled darkly as he got to his feet, still watching the penguin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chilling Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Out   Chilling Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: