Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

First Day of School Empty
PostSubject: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Royland School was very abnormal. Not many other schools, if any, had pre-k through highschool in their school with the same schedules. They all ate lunch together, went to P.E. together, had Art together.... Royland School supported everyone living around there since there wasn't another school for, what? Miles away? It was a blessing there was at least one school close by that supported each grade.

One student gazed up at the school building. First days of school gave him the jitters. Especially the first day of highschool! Royland School. What was it? A highschool? A middle school? An elementary school? Nope. Just plain ol' Royland School. Taking his first step onto the campus, the student trembled with anxiety and nervousness as he continued to trudge forward. So many unfamiliar faces! There wasn't anyone he knew, anyways. Nobody liked him in middle school, anyways, but he had just recently moved here. He hoped people would like him, but he wasn't too sure. The boy swallowed nervously as he hung his head, his hood falling over his head. His hair covered hisright eye, and he had odd markings on him. He was different, he knew, from the rest of them here. He wasn't human, and a pang of guilt stabbed into his heart as he realized that. He would never fit in. Continuing, the pale boy continued forward, waiting for the first bell that would emit in a few several minutes. People were already staring, blinking with confusion. Usually the first day of school made everyone happy; excited! No, not him.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 pm

The wind whipped Allison's hair across her face as she winded through the various streets of her town."Da** it!" she cursed to herself as she raced to get to school before the bell rang.Note to self,make sure to set your alarm clock next time. She pedaled even harder, determined not to be late for school,ESPECIALLY not on her first day at her new high school! Allison held the brakes as a steep hill approached. She slid down the hill smoothly without any problems, and to her relief saw Roland High school just a little bit away. She let out a sigh of relief,glad she was'nt going to be late.Allison kept on riding until the school was right before her,she held the brakes down to stop, but she was going too fast."Oh no!" She gasped as she saw a boy student standing in front of the school." Watch out!!" She yelled, but before the boy could've moved out of the way she ran into him.She flew off of her bike,and onto the ground barely missing the school wall.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm

The boy heard a scream of fear. Turning slowly, he gave a gasp of alarm before flinching, getting blown across the schoolyard, flying onto the grass. Students surrounded him, staring down at him. Embarrassment flooded all over, and he stood up, clenching his fists. The boy pushed past the crowd nervously, staring from the darkness of his hood. Was that on purpose, or was it an honest accident? Gazing down at the bike, he looked up to see a girl sprawled out ahead, clumsily getting up. He glared at her, not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Allison got up clumsily, her whole body ached,and she got up wincing at a sharp pain in her leg. Holding in the pain, she walked over to the boy she had,oh so freaking emabarresingly, ran into with her bike. She looked at him nervously, and stuttered" A-are you okay?" She looked over him trying to see if he was hurt anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:57 pm

He didn't reply. "...." Why did this girl deserve his time? She was obviously going to poke fun at him. "Hmph," he snorted, containing his embarrassment and anger. "Mm... fne.." he muttered, clenching his sharp teeth together.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Not noticing the anger in his tone, she smiled happily. "That's good!I thought I might've broken your leg." The smile fell from her face,and she said"Well um sorry about that."She fumbled with her thumbs, he probably thought she was a weirdo,if only he knew how sorry she was. There was an akward silence for a moment,when the bell rang. Allison yelped, forgetting about the time. Blushing she said sheepisly" Well uh my name's Allison...maybe we'll see eachother again?" She waved goodbye and ran to get to class.

ooc: Yay got a new avi :D ~<3
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:40 pm

He watched her go, narrowing his eyes. What an odd girl! He pushed his backpack further up his back, walking to his first class. ....What was it? He took out a slip of paper, and read it over. Ms. Death? he wondered, putting the paper in his pocket. The yard was almost totally cleared out before he was standing at the hallway entrance. He glanced around. He continued walking for what seemed to be a lifetime until he reached a classroom. No number, just words. Ms. Death - High School History. Twisting the knob, he glanced inside. Kids were bustling about, chatting loudly. The black-haired boy knew the drill. He took a random seat and didn't look up. Just took out a book and started flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 am

Then he came along. Veneciano. People from previous years knew how interesting he made everything. With his little random hair curl and pasta obsession, the Italian boy knew he would be able to make friends easily. He was odd ball, but he gladly took that title. He wasn't necessarily "popular" but he sure wasn't the one to only have 3 friends. He was very zany, and very enthusiastic. He can't stay still for a minute. Never. He heard the loud beep of the bell and ran awkwardly into the door. " CIAO MS.DEATH :D" He yelled so loudly that everyone stayed quiet, awkward silence, and everyone stared at him. He was satisfied, for he loved those things to happen. He sat down by the kid just looking down with the swoopy ebony hair. " heyy, do you like parrots??" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 am

ooc: wtf? xD am i supposed to be the swoopy ebony-haired kid? o3o;

ic: Ms. Death glared at him. "Yes. Please take your seat, Mr....." She paused to think, but shook the thought. "Class will start in a moment." Turning, she got busy on the whiteboard.

The kid with the swoopy ebony hair nervously jumped, looking at him quickly. "!! What!?" he gasped, a single crystal-blue eye wide with fear. His hood was still on, but you could still spot a tinge of surprise on his face. Embarrassed, yet again, he whipped away, looking down at his desk, narrowing his eye. Was he joking!? He was obviously trying to tease him. "....... What do you mean?" he breathed, mustering up the words to say to the obnoxious boy.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 am

Veneciano's face went blank. No expression was bidden on his face. Blatantly he answered " It was just a question...??" He obviously didn't realize his randism
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am

Slowly, he turned away, obviously not amused. "No," he replied, rolling an eye at him. "Go ask someone else. I don't have time for you," he growled shyly, rubbing his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am

Veneciano wasn't offended. He never was. However, he was questioning what his snarl was about. What was up with the depression. " Kid, not to be preconceived, but look at the bright side of life. You seem depressing. And no one really favours that."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:01 am

ooc: and like italy would say that EVER. xD

ic: "There's nothing to look brightly about. I don't want anyone to favor me, anyways. W- Why would you even care?" he murmured, rage building up inside of him. His blue eye was burning with irritation.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 am

"Don't take life for granite. And eat pastaaa!!!!" His hand wavered about around his face as he said so. Replying to why he'd even care, " Because, i feel that you have potential for something good; besides mourning."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 am

ooc: there you go! back in character! xD (and btw its "granted" not "granite" mary c:<) How does Italy know all those big words? xDD He's a numb-skull ;3

ic: He shook his head, clenching his hood in a fist. "I don't have potential for anything. Do you think I like being like this?" he snarled, snapping towards him, his black hair showing a bit of the pinkish scars on his eye. His markings were more vague as he stared up at Veneziano. His voice was more child-like for his age, and he was pretty small.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:17 am

ooc: o-f granite is a rock ._. well my turn! its Veneciano ._. and he got smart * a hahaha that was a total lie xD

ic: " When was the last time you tried?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:21 am

ooc: xD u fail :U and tried what? XD

ic: "Having potential? I always try to prove myself. ... I'm just never good enough," he said, turning away, giving a breath to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 am

"So what exactly are you proving?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 am

"My potential that has yet to come," he replied.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:30 am

BLADIGERHNIaovWGOJIODHJAV. The bell rung. " oh f-ck... Next class. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:36 am

ooc: Cus Italy cusses all the time xD and wtf!? class didn't even start!

ic: He shook his head. "That was the first bell. You'd better find your seat before-" He snapped to attention when a hand slapped onto his desk. He choked on the rest of his words as a young woman with bright blonde hair glared at him.

"Now, if we can get on with class...!" she leered. Standing, she walked over to the whiteboard. "Now, class, my name is Ms. Death. Now, I know what you're thinking, but I assure you, not that many of you are going to be dying in here." As she said that, her students were already fearfully muttering amongst themselves. "Just kidding~ Let's do attendance, shall we?" Sitting down, she called on a few students' names. They were all present.

When his name was called, he raised his palm lightly. Happy. That was his name. Happy. Very ironic indeed.

Ms. Death called on the rest of the students and proceeded.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 am

"how thee pasta is your name Happy?" ._.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 am

"Same reason why you're name is Veneziano. My mother gave me that name. But you can just call me Miser, I suppose," he said.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

"Crap!Crap!Crap!!" Allison yelled as she raced to get to class,she had ended up late even after all of that trouble to get here on time! She held back tears as she raced through the hallways to get to Mrs. Death's class. She ran past various classrooms when finnaly she saw Mrs. Death's class. She opened the door quickly and ran in yelling" Sorry i'm late!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"Ah, you must be Allison. You're late, but I'll let it slide. Take a seat," Ms. Death said, reading off the last name from attendance. "Meditation (last name)?"

A girl near Happy and Veneziano raised her hand which made the black and red bracelet of hers crackle together. "Here," she replied. Her hair was black with red streaks, and her eyes were also a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School   First Day of School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: Royland School-
Jump to: