Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mimi the wolf and my other bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mimi10014

Mimi the wolf and my other bios Empty
PostSubject: Mimi the wolf and my other bios   Mimi the wolf and my other bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Name:mimi
Breed:wolf
Description:pelt speckeled with black and gray white (looks from the distance allmost mist like)
Personality: fearful shy misterus kind often lost in thought stares out into space calm helpfull cauteus.
Back to top Go down
mimi10014

Mimi the wolf and my other bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi the wolf and my other bios   Mimi the wolf and my other bios I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 am

Name: star
Breed:wolf
Description:larger than the average wolf(longer body thicker legs larger ears head neck long bushy tail twice as big as an average wolfs paws and twice as tall) with sharp white fangs and is black as night wth a white star shaped mark on fore-head and peircing ice-bue eyes that seemingly glow under full and new moons.
Personality: often sad kind brave loving bold inteligent help-full overly protective easily discouraged yet courages..
Back to top Go down

Mimi the wolf and my other bios
Page 1 of 1