Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stroll in the Prairie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

A Stroll in the Prairie Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 am

Two wolves leisured on rocks, enjoying the intense warmth that hit their pelts. Their black pelts gleamed with satisfaction, but one was just a little more skittish.

"Mmngh..." The black wolf with pink paws and tail-tip tossed and turned.

The other black wolf, a she-wolf, shot him a glare. "Stay still! Geez! You're as jumpy as a frog. Relax, alright?"

That did the trick, the other wolf calmed down a bit, but still had a hunch that something was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 am

A light greyfurred wolf watched them as they layed on the rocks.She was camoflauged into the rock, and would'nt be noticed easily.She lifted her head just a little above the rock to get a better look at them,nervous that they might be hostile.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:34 am

The pink-pawed wolf swished his tail about, oblivious to her.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 am

The grey wolf looked at them, inspecting them just a little longer before going up to them... You can never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 am

He rolled over and eventually fell onto her, crashing down. He yelped in surprise. "Lilac! Lilac! Eeeek!"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 am

She let out a yelp of surprise, and all of a sudden changed into a little grey rabbit she ran out from underneath him fast, not realizing she changed.

ooc: Yes when a dog of another gender accidentally hugs her she changes into random animals XD
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 am

Lilac hopped to her paws. "A rabbit! Get it, Crona!"

Crona dashed after it, pressing it down with dainty paws.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 am

The grey rabbit screamed in terror, and all of a sudden turned into a grey bear. The bear tumbled the wolf off of her, and then ran away in terror.

ooc: Did I mention she's a scaredy cat :3
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 am

Crona suddenly turned-tail and ran. "NYAAA~ Lilac! It's a demon rabbit!" He jumped behind her. "I can't deal with those..."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:12 am

ooc: XD lol Pelvic Thrust

bic: Vanity was still screaming,when suddenly a little cloud of pink smoke engulfed her and she turned back into a wolf. She sighed, it turned out those wolves WERE dangerous! They tried to eat her!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 am

Crona stared with fear.

Lilac watched, confused. "What are you?" she asked. A bear? A rabbit? A wolf?
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 am

Vanity looked at her shyly, and sighed" I-I'm a wolf... I think?" Vanity sat down feeling uncomfortable as the pink pawed wolf stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 am

Lilac tilted her head. "You... think? You either are or you aren't!"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:42 am

Vanity flinched, and looked back at her shakily"I-I'm sorry it's not like*sniffle*I asked for this." She tryed not to cry as the two wolves stared at her. She should've known they were mean...everyone was mean to her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:49 am

"Baby," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "Why're you spying on us?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 am

Vanity sniffled again, and said anxiusly"I-I was just trying to see what you guys were like, then that wolf" She pointed toward the pinkpawed wolf" Tryed to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 am

Crona fell backwards as she pointed at him.

Lilac rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. That guy wouldn't hurt a fly!"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 am

Vanity grew irritated, and woofed" Yes he would!Like I said he tried to kill me!" She looked over at him anxiously still not sure if she should run now.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 am

A small voice replied, "b- because you were a bunny!"

Lilac shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 am

Vanity looked down at him, and huffed" That does'nt matter!Technically I am still a wolf!CANNIBAL!!!" She growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 am

"How was I supposed to know that you were a woollllfff!?" he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 am

When he started sobbing she suddenly felt bad(stupid crona powahs -_-) she sighed" I'm sorry I yelled it's just y'know I was pretty freaked out almost being eaten and all..."She tucked her tail in next to her, and got more commfy.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 am

Crona peeked from his hiding place. "Then don't run around as food in front of hungry wolves!" he complained.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 am

Vanity sighed,and walked away. She lifted her nose in the air, sniffed in deeply.There was the smell of sweet grass,wild flowers,the usual, but mixed into that she was able to smell something earthy and mouthwatering. Vanity stalked toward the smell, and found what she was looking for. There just a fox tail away from her was a rabbit hole. She dipped her paw in and started fishing about, until she found somthing. She yanked out a rabbit, and before it could run away bit and killed it. She dug her paw in again looking for somthing else to eat but finding nothhing. Picking up the rabbit, she walked back to the two wolves and dropped it in front of them" Bon Appetit, there is your delicious rabbit." She sat down a little bit closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 am

Lilac sniffed it. "You sure it's not a wolf?" she teased, snickering lightly. She allowed Crona to have the first few bites before she began to tear at it, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll in the Prairie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Land Animal Lands :: The Prairie-
Jump to: