Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nighttime in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

Allison turned to look at him, and said with obvious anxiousness" No they are'nt... I'm just not..used to them, but they're not creepy!"She smiled at him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 am

"That's not what I sense," he said, not liking the negative energy that she had. "But.... um... Try not to go near Alex from now on. And don't venture in the woods by yourself, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 am

Allison nodded"Don't need to tell me twice...if I ever see Alex again..." She shivered"Well let's hope I don't see her again." She looked up at him, and said just to make it clear"Happy,you know that no matter what you are, you will always be my best friend right?Nothing will change that." She smiled, even if not all the negativity could go away she could sitll ttry her best.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 am

Happy stared at his feet once more and nodded. "Well, ah, do you know how to get home from here?" he asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:42 am

Allison nodded, able to tell he was uncomfortable. She waved goodbye, as she walked through the forest and toward home.She kept on walking until the trees all cleared, and there was a road. She followed the road up to a big blue house, her house. She walked inside quietly careful not to wake up her mom.She quietly tiptoed up to her room, and after closing the door jumped into bed, not even taking her clothes off. She was SOOO tired.She shut off the lights and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 am

A wolf raised his muzzle to the sky and let out a deep howl, smoky breath trailing from its lips. Finally, it gave one last glance at the blue house before scampering off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nighttime in the Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: The Forest-
Jump to: