Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-flashie lights-HELLo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Topazpop(Sarrow)

-flashie lights-HELLo! Empty
PostSubject: -flashie lights-HELLo!   -flashie lights-HELLo! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am

Ok, well..Um..I like listening to music, my favorite out of a million is Lost In You, by Three Days Grace. I'm a girl, but being a freaking MAJOR TOMBOY, I sometimes RP and/or act like a male. But not, like... "Oh mai lawrd I'm a dude, blah balh dude, blah blah masculine." No. Just No. I mean, I like boy things, like, trucks, and blood, and....You get the point. I also love reading, my favorite series is the Warrior Cats series, witch I'm starting Fading Echoes tomorrow, I live in [content classified for safety] Ohio, and I love video games, and I live on the computer. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: -flashie lights-HELLo!   -flashie lights-HELLo! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 am

Hai! I totally don't know you. ;D

Welcome to Mystic Creek~ c:

Thanks. Go ahead and post your bio.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: -flashie lights-HELLo!   -flashie lights-HELLo! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 am

Hi! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -flashie lights-HELLo!   -flashie lights-HELLo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-flashie lights-HELLo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Basics :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: