Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tinas creation for class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rose

rose

Tinas creation for class Empty
PostSubject: Tinas creation for class   Tinas creation for class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:27 am

Username:Tina (rose)
RP Sample (about 3 sentences):Tina walked into school tired she had missed the bus and was going to be late for class. As she walked in the teacher mrs. Gusso said "where have you been and where's your pass?" and handed Tina a sheet of papper. "sorry I missed the bus" she said grabbing the paper. "very well just sit in your seat" mrs. Gusso said
Teacher:Clara
Back to top Go down
http://fablehavenrp.forumotion.com/forum
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Tinas creation for class   Tinas creation for class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 am

Sure, I'll teach you. :D
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Tinas creation for class   Tinas creation for class I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 am

Yes, and since this is new, you may either teach in PM or another topic under RP School..
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinas creation for class   Tinas creation for class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinas creation for class
Page 1 of 1