Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Training~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

The Joker didn't resist as he was forcefully pulled into the dog training area and hidden.

Joker pulled eagerly on his lead as he was taken into the training area to find the troublesome Joker again. He sniffed at the air, catching the others scent, and started barking eagerly.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 am

Dirty Harry dug underneath the fence, and after a few seconds was able to slink his flexible body through the small gap he had made. He had craftily escaped from the cage his owner had locked him up in and was randomly following the worse stench he could find: dog. He was so busy following his nose, he walked into a lamppost that a dog must have peed up. He shook his head which jiggled his small brain about. He noticed a commotion not too far away from where he lay collapsed in the grass. A well kept dog was straining on the lead and barking like a nutter. Harry squeaked, and his curiosity taking over his precaution, he leaped up to them and slinked into the room, unnoticed. Though he was sure the dog would be able to smell him soon....
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 am

Scott watched the other ferret as it slunk into the dog training facility, unnoticed by the humans or dogs in there. Curious, she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am

Joker glanced round as he caught the scent of the two ferrets that had come into the room. "Roxy, you smell that?"

Roxy lifted her head and sniffed. "Oh. Ferrets. Gross!" She stood up and went over to Joker, licking his cheek. "Should I go and find them?"
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Dirty Harry froze as he heard the two dogs talking about him. "It's Ferret - there's not more than one of me." Harry said as he warily unconcealed himself. "Don't eat me - i stink. I'll be rotting in your stomach...." Harry scratched at the floor, trying to think of more excuses to save his life. He was coming up blank. So he just smiled sweetly and rolled on the floor, trying to look cute.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Scott opened her eyes hoping that the dogs wouldn't notice her. She looked around the room, having lost sight of the other ferret. She hoped he hadn't become dog chow.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Dirty Harry glanced in the opposite direction to the dogs when he caught the whiff of a fellow ferret. He would have scurried away from it - any excuse to get away from the dogs - but he couldn't be bothered. He had escaped from his cage with a full stomach, and all of this rolling around was making him sleepy....
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Roxy growled at the ferret angrily. "I hate ferrets. And you're really annoying. I won't eat you - I don't eat junk food - but I have no problem with killing you."

"There's another one over there, Roxy." Joker told her, nodding to the exit as his trainer unclipped his lead. "Then again, I'm not criticizing your hatred. I hate the Joker the same way."

The Joker watched the two dogs from where the policeman had hidden him. They seemed distracted by something....great. Now the one that was gonna find him was being released. "For the record," he said to a nearby policeman "Next time can I be found by the other dog....she doesn't seem to hate me as much." "Are you kidding?" the cop replied, a cruel grin spreading across his face, "seeing Joker chew you to bits is the best part!"
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 am

"Kill me!" Dirty Harry squeaked, "No you don't want to do that!!!!" He stopped rolling and looked at her pleadingly. "If you do, you won't find out the truth about..... important things.... like.....theirs another ferret in the room!!!" He hoped that would be enough to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am

"I already know there's another ferret in the room!" Roxy snapped. "You know there are so many ways I can kill you." she said tauntingly, playing with him now.

Joker rolled his eyes at Roxy as she threatened the ferret. Then his trainer sent him after the Joker and he was off.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm

As soon as Scott heard the dog threatening the other ferret, and heard that the dogs knew where she was, she was frightened half to death, wondering what she could do. The dogs would be sure to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Joker had his nose on the ground. He caught the Joker's scent and followed it, and wasted no time in starting to chew on the criminal's arm.

Roxy carefully stepped on the tail of the ferret she'd cornered, so it couldn't go anywhere, and caught the other ferret's tail in her mouth, bringing it back and depositing it with the other ferret. "Disgusting." she muttered, hoping for a nice clean bowl of water when she was finished here.

The Joker flicked the nose of the dog that had latched itself onto his arm. Of course, the cops weren't in any hurry to detach it. "You know, I'm not your chew toy."
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Dirty Harry was suddenly angry that this stupid female mongrel was playing with them. He launched himself at her face, hissing and squeaking and started scratching her eyes out with his front paws. His body was long enough that he could just about keep her mouth shut with his back claws if he dug them into her chin. :D
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Roxy shook her head, sending the ferret flying. Thankfully she was unharmed. She ran in the direction the ferret had flown, barking angrily.

The Joker nearly had a heart attack when the ferret landed on his lap. Then the dog came chasing after it, barking loudly. His eyes widened and he shoved the ferret off of him.

Joker let go of the man's arm as the ferret landed on him. Then Roxy came running over, barking. "Roxy!" he yelled, diving out of the way. The cops were in chaos, trying to grab the ferret, trying to grab Roxy. One had already grabbed the Joker, just in case, but he was making no effort to get away. He was just standing silently, watching the chaos erupt around him.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Biting the dog had been a big mistake. Now, he felt like he was going to puke out the chow he had devoured before carrying out his escape plan. Well maybe not sick it out....
Dirty Harry couldn't help it. He dashed to the corner were he launched operation Mr. Whippy. The humans were closing in on him. One even grabbed him. He slinked his flexible body through the mans hand, his claws scrabbling at the skin, hard enough to draw blood. Harry ran up the man's shoulder, and after leaping high, landed hard. Lucky he had already emptied himself out. He ran up the nearest mans trouser leg... which happened to be the jokers...
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: OI! Leave my poor charries alone!

ic: The Joker simply reached down and grabbed the rodent's tail before it completely disappeared up his trouser leg. He held the squeaking creature at arms length from the tail for a moment, then flung it away.

Roxy ran after the flying ferret again. She was starting to like this 'Joker' person. He offered her flying food.

Even Joker couldn't resist chasing the rodent this time. Some 'brilliantly trained police dog'. They were in the nightmare world of chaos again now.

ooc: Operation 'Mr Whippy' was a failure, Lex.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 am

"Oh no!" Scott stared at the chaos unfolding before her, horrified. She jumped out of her hiding place and started chasing after the female German Shepherd.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Dirty Harry was really starting to dislike flying. And running. He had a feeling it was what he was going to be doing for a long time. Didn't any of the policemen have these dogs whistle trained?
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 am

ooc: The dogs are whistle trained, they're just too excited to listen.

Evangeline came into the room, hearing the barking and yelling and wondering what was going on. When she saw the chaos she just sighed and shook her head. This was why she hated dogs. She hurried in and went over to the policeman who was holding the Joker, who looked like he would rather go after the dogs. "I'll take him." she offered. "You go and help get the dogs back." he nodded gratefully and handed the Joker over to her.

Roxy gave the second ferret a 'WTF?' look when it started chasing after her. She sped up, leaving the other ferret far behind.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Why did she speed up?! Dirty Harry thought with a gulp. He leaped up one of the pillars that was holding the place up, which was hard work - ask him if you don't believe me. Out of reach of the dogs was a small little nook he could just about hide inside without being seen by the humans or the dogs....
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Roxy sniffed at the foot of the pillar and whined. She caught the ferret's scent again and started jumping up at the pillar, barking.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Dirty Harry flinched.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: Thanks for that really in sighting post, Lexi.

ic: Roxy kept jumping up at the pillar, getting higher up every time. She would get to the ferret soon!

The Joker and Evangeline watched the dog's progress with bored expressions on their faces.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Dirty Harry looked up and realised that there was a tunnel like crack running through the wall above him. He strained up on his back legs and began clambering up.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Roxy managed to jump up high enough to wack the ferret with her paw, sending him flying.

Evangeline and the Joker left.

Joker chased after the flying ferret, followed closely by Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Training~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: Police Dog Academy-
Jump to: